OTFORD MEDICAL PRACTICE IS CHANGING…
Following feedback from patients and in order to help get the right balance between urgent and routine appointments the partners at Otford Medical Practice have decided to make the following changes to the appointment system:-
- We will be freeing up more appointments for you to book in advance. The pre-bookable appointments should be available two weeks in advance of the clinic date. This will give all our patients more choice and means you will no longer have to ring on the day to get an appointment.
- As a result, fewer appointments will be available for on the day booking but if you have an urgent need to see the doctor on the day you will be given an urgent appointment.
- RESULTS: – All blood and radiology results will be available every day, but only after 1.30pm.
- CLOSING AT LUNCHTIME:-In line with other GP practices in this area we will be closing over the lunchtime period between 12.30pm and 1.30pm in order to allow the staff to catch up on administration and paperwork. Both the surgery and the phone lines will be closed during this time, however you will still be able to speak to a doctor in a medical emergency.
- THESE CHANGES WILL BE ROLLED OUT GRADUALLY BUT WE HOPE TO HAVE THEM IN OPERATION BY 1ST