How can I access the information you keep about me?

To access your Personal Data you should contact your health or care provider in the first instance, to discuss this further. This could be your GP practice or the health or social care staff that provided or are currently providing your treatment and care.

You have a right to see or obtain a copy of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA).

All requests for access to personal information must be submitted verbally or in writing. Please note proof of identity will be required for us to be able to assist you.

<  Back to KMCR Privacy Notice