Correcting inaccurate information

If you believe that we hold inaccurate information in your health or care record you should contact your health or care provider in the first instance, to discuss this further. This could be your GP practice or the health or social care staff that provided or are currently providing your treatment and care.

<  Back to KMCR Privacy Notice