Right to complain:

You can get further advice or report a concern directly to the KCHFT Data Protection Officer at mailto:kentchft.dataprotectionofficer@nhs.net.

You also have the right to contact the UK’s data protection supervisory authority (Information Commissioner’s Office) by:

  • Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
  • Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545745 (national rate)
  • Email (using form on website): https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/

Further information about the way in which the NHS uses personal information and your rights is published by NHS Digital

<  Back to KMCR Privacy Notice