COVID-19 Protections at the Surgery
Covid guidance is changing but covid cases are on the increase - at the surgery you can expect the following:
- Staff and patients to be requested to wear face masks and maintain social distancing
- Face to face appointments by prior arrangement only
- Any patients with covid symptoms will be asked to isolate and do a PCR swab test
- If a patient with covid symptoms or a positive covid swab needs assessment they can be seen in a safe manner
- We encourage you to continue to contact us via online methods for routine matters (email or econsult via our website)
- We now have pre-bookable telephone slots for routine matters and urgent slots each day
- As always, we will arrange a safe face to face review when needed or requested
These actions are to protect our most vulnerable patients from contracting covid whilst accessing our essential services. It is also to protect our staff and the continuity of our services.
We would like to remind everyone that any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated, but also thank the majority for their overwhelming support and understanding during the last 18 months.
Published: Jul 19, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.